Monday, June 6, 2011

AH-HA!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!  DONE DONE DONE done done done done!!!!!

After two (or was it three?) weeks of sitting in a computer time warp, being cranky and going cross-eyed I have finally finished my business plan/summary thesis/ mentorship report thingy!  Wahhooo!

Ok ok, so it's not ENTIRELY done, but essentially is.  I just have to print out my intro & cash flow report, burn my power point onto 6 cds, photocopy my press from this year, and then make six copies of everything, and hand it in to Craiger tomorrow morning.

Lessons learned?  Maybe I should be a little less confident in my leave-it-till-the-last-minute-and-do-it-the-night-before-it'd-due-and-still-do-a-good-job abilities (apparently that left with my early twenties).  Also, it's generally a good idea to go over an assignment and get clarification early on, rather than emailing my prof every 2 hours the week something's due and then claiming my brain's about to explode.  Who knew?

At any rate, it's almost done.  Mechanical shark thingy, consider yourself slayed! Or slain? Slew?  (That little comment right there was a tipping off of my hat to anyone who read YESTERDAY'S post.  If you haven't, now you have to cause you're curiuos, sucka!)

One more raging cloud rhinocerous (yep, yesterday's post) left to go!  I've got basically 2 days to finish my last grad piece, find a bed frame for installation, and then get 'er into the gallery Wednesday.  So, I'm off to salute myself with a beer (better not forget to burn cds though) and then put a couple more hours into my grad piece, then off to bed, and tomorrow's another day.  It is, isn't it?

I'm a Crafts Person, and so I drink Craft Beer.  Thank you Picaroons for making such wonderful drinks!

Mason jars: not just for tea.


This beer is Man's Best Friend. Yes, yes it is.


2 comments:

Jackie said...

I cannot believe that I have lived this long and not seen James and the Giant Peach! :hangs head in shame:

Jackie said...

Now I see the picts of my fav pica beer......
<3 u