Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memory Lane Pressure

So.... for those of you paying attention and biting your nails in anticipation: will she finish it? won't she?? I am officiall at T-minus-minus 12.5 hours into completion.  Meaning ya... it was supposed to be done at 10 am this morning.  But no worries, will be done for tomorrow (please dear goodness, let it be done for tomorrow!)

Anyway, no time to write a lengthy post (you lucky dogs you!) but the top part is all sewn up, with maybe a few changes to do when it's all done.  Now i'm sewing together the innards (had to Franken-innards it because I realized I couldn't rip apart my old blanket (read my second to last post to know what I'm talking about. no time to jump break it!) so I took some cotton batting I had that was too long & narrow, and am piecing it to make it fit.  Then the backing goes on.  I'm figuring I'll be done by 2am.  Anyone wanna make any wagers?

Here's a coupla pics of the progress so far!





No comments: