Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trip update & Slogos!!

So Readers,
Here I am in Fredericton, not packing my bags for Ottawa.  Flights only went down as far as $500 one way, so I'm staying here and letting my parents enjoy Capitol Hill.  Catch the newscast on C-pac tomorrow, 11am Eastern Time.

I thought I'd start this morning off with a bit of fun...  Last night, my good friend Karen (also known as K-Ron) was telling me about her new school assignment - Slogos.  What's a slogo you might ask?  A personal logo with a slogan.  The catch? Slogans can only be 3 words long.  So we horsed around and tried to come up with slogans for each other.  We finally decided on K-Ron: "Dropkick Your Face" for her and Rachel Mac: "That's Fair Enough" for me.  Others that I loved were K-Ron: "You Wish, Son" or K-Ron: "Bam! Check it." Another that would work for either K-ron or me: "still in school" wonh wonh.....

Can you think of a slogo for yourself or a friend?  If you know us, how about an awesome one for K-Ron or Me.  Let's be hilarious people, these things are for reals!

Important Links:
K-Ron's Artist Page on Feels Good

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hmmm. Good Point.

And for my two cents worth on the whole blog thing, I prefer the comment windows that pop up in a separate window. That way it is easier to read and comment on more than one blog post without having to go back to the main page to start again.
Other than that, you seem to be coming right along.

Rachel Anne said...

Thanks Jackie! now.... I'll be cornering you in the lab to find out just HOW I do that!

Jeff said...

This really WAS hilarious!

Fay's Land of Wonder said...

Ok, I was signed into the school account when I wrote that, I will try again...

This really WAS hilarious!

... much better.