Monday, May 30, 2011

My Least Favourite Part of the Process...

HOLY CROW!! So, one of the unfortunately necessary bits involved with wanting to be your own boss, and do art making?  Business planning and proposal/ summary writing... Boooo uurns!
I realize how important it is, but I also realize how cranky sitting in front of a computer for the last two weeks makes me.  And, I think those around me are realizing it too.. (sorry friends!)
So, I've been typing away in front of my computer and finally have my first draft business plan done (check), now today need to put together my first draft summary,  tomorrow's resume, the next day final drafts of both that need to be done for Friday.
Another little tip from me?  Maybe it's NOT the best idea to leave the most important projects of your school year until the last two weeks when you also have to finish up your grad pieces.  Just sayin'.

(Another way ppl can tell I'm doing paperwork type stuff?  My facebook and email responses come within seconds.  Looking for something, ANYTHING else to do much? Yeeeeees.)

Will post some pics of the stuff I've been doing in btwn writing `shortly, but gotta get back at the writing.

Side note: I'm a bit addicted to blogger stats, and have noticed there are a couple readers from across the waters! Hello to you in Singapore, Germany, and Russia who've checked this out. tres cool!

No comments: